Indivisible Women LaMalfa Action Team
Team Focus: All issues relating to our Representative Doug LaMalfa.
Next Team Meeting: None set.
Team Leader: None. We coordinate with our interest teams and many local political groups on issues relating to LaMalfa.
The Indivisible Women LaMalfa Action Team can be found on Facebook by visiting http://bit.ly/2kCeYy5
Doug LaMalfa represents us on the federal level in the House of Representatives. He represents California's District 1, which covers parts of 11 counties in Northern California. He is up for re-election in November 2018 and his term ends January 2019.
E-mail form: https://lamalfa.house.gov/contact/email-me
- DC office: 202-225-3076
- Auburn office: 530-878-5035
- Redding office: 530-223-5898
- Oroville office: 530-534-7100
- ResistBot: text resist to 50409
- Send a free fax from your computer: FaxZero or GotFreeFax
- DC office: 202-226-0852
- Auburn office: 530-878-5037
- Redding office: 530-223-5897
- Oroville office: 530-534-7800
Office addresses: http://lamalfa.house.gov/contact/offices
LaMalfa held a town hall on March 18th in Grass Valley. KVMR broadcast the town hall. YubaNet live streamed the town hall. LaMalfa held a town hall on April 17 in Oroville. He will hold one April 19 in Redding.
- LaMalfa's voting record at Politics That Work:
- LaMalfa at GovTrack:
- LaMalfa's donors and candidate funds:
Go to Candidate and Committee Viewer. Click on Committee or Candidate, select Committee link and/or year. Each year is reported separately, so you should look at two years for a full picture.
- Voter and registration data for District 1, every party, by County:
This District has been gerrymandered into a "safe GOP district" which means there are only two ways to flip it:
- Redistricitng (after 2020, info on that soon) and
- Registering about 40,000 new (or reregistered) Dems and making sure they all vote.
Choose Statewide Election Results. Choose 2016, 2014 or 2012 and General or Primary elections. Go to Statement of Vote, and choose US Representatives by District. Here are the 2016 General election results:
Here are the Representative results by district and county:
- LaMalfa's Trump Score (100%!) from FiveThirtyEight:
- LaMalfa's Environmental Scorecard (3% last year!; 1% lifetime!) from the League of Conservation Voters:
- LaMalfa's top 20 Campaign Contributors for 2015-2016:
- Dsl Lamalfa Family Partnership received subsidies totaling $5,304,514 from 1995-2014:
EWG Farm Subsidy Database
- Rep. LaMalfa pockets his farm subsidies, votes to cut food stamps, LA Times, September 2013
- District 1 Requests a Town Hall with Congressman Doug LaMalfa petition
- Letters to LaMalfa:
- CA-01 at Wikipedia: