- American River Watershed Institute www.bearriver.us
- Save the Bear River www.SaveBearRiver.com
- Foothills Water Network www.foothillswaternetwork.orgwww.damwatchdog.org
Centennial Dam Public Meeting in Meadow Vista
Saturday April 8, 10 AM-Noon
Meadow Vista Community Center
- What is the proposed Bear River dam project?
- What is the public input process now underway?
Public Comment letters must be submitted by April 10! The comment period for the Army Corps of Engineers Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) will end April 10. The purpose of these public orientation workshops is to give you all the information you need to make comments into the official public process for the proposed Nevada Irrigation District dam.
Handout materials will give precise dates, addresses and emails that will make your comments part of the official record of the project assessment and environmental review. Sample letter format will be provided. Staff will be there to help you.
Communicate your concerns directly and let your voice be heard!